Join the team
market with passion.
Enterprise Sales Director
- As Enterprise Sales Director you will grow, drive and lead the function within APN Promise. This role includes the development and coordination of sales strategies for the purpose of supporting the Company’s overall business objectives in the enterprise area (commercial & public sector).
- You will be responsible for developing and leading the sales process from start to finish. We will rely on your track record of selling tech solutions (applications & software) directly to large customers, developing and cultivating strong relationships and have a broad understanding of the tech landscape. You are a tech-savvy strategic seller who is passionate about working with executive decision-makers at top brands to deliver on their business goals.
As Enterprise Sales Director you will be responsible for:
- P&L – delivering on the financial goals for the enterprise business unit, in line with the agreed business plan including revenue and contribution margin.
- Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline of new business by leading the sales process- from prospecting through onboarding to successful closure of sales projects.
- Business Management – ensuring that the business is managed in line with the operational management processes, ethics & compliance policies, as well as that tools and the results identified in the business plan are delivered.
- People Management & Development – ensuring that relevant skills and capacity are put in place to successfully execute on defined business plans. In the scope of your responsibilities is also training your sales people and ensuring the existence and execution of people development plans, building and strengthening of succession plan as well as development and excelling of people competencies.
- Customer and Partner Satisfaction – ensuring that Company’s partner and customer satisfaction is pro-actively managed.
- Partnering with the IT Services Department to ensure our platform is at the cutting edge of delivering new products and features that our Customers value.
- At least 10 years of overall Business Management experience in a technology sector
- A consistent track record of success leading a complicated sales process that involves navigating complex organizations with multiple stakeholders
- Strong network in the local marketplace of enterprise and public sector
- Strong business acumen – business development and sales or sales management experience in tech solutions (applications & software)
- Strong people management, including training your own sales people
- University degree in IT or Business Management preferable
- Results driven, self-motivator who can motivate others
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and coordination skills
- Fluent in Polish & English
- Proven track record of successful envisioning and execution of sales strategy; from prospecting through onboarding to successful closure of business
- A great opportunity to be part of passionate team that drives technology market
- A unique development opportunity and participation in exciting company projects
- A remuneration system adjusted to candidate’s competencies and linked directly with results
- A flexible employment model (B2B or employment contract)
- Benefit package (medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport, English & Spanish lessons)